If you do not wish to use the online method or we have been unable to authenticate you, a dispute can be raised manually with TransUnion.
You can raise a dispute with the Consumer Support Team by either email or post using these addresses:
Email address - email@example.com
Postal address - Consumer Services Team, TransUnion, PO BOX 491, Leeds, LS3 1WZ
To speed up the process it would help if you could provide the following information in your email/letter:Personal Information
- First and last name
- Current address
- Financial account information
- Short term loans
- Search history
- Address links
- Associate connections
- Other names
- Electoral Register
- Judgment, bankruptcies and insolvencies
- Notice of correction
- Cifas- Credit Industry Fraud Avoidance System
- You don't recognise a search - please include the search reference.
- You don't recognise an address or person that you have been linked.
- You don't recognise a financial account or you think the information on a financial account is incorrect.
- You want to challenge information regarding the Electoral Register, judgments or bankruptcy (Evidence will be required from either the courts or your local authority to enable us to change this type of information).
It can take between 4 and 6 weeks for changes to show on your credit report. It may be worth waiting until your next report to check whether any expected changes been included.